Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I LOVE Halloween, Like In Sort Of An Obsessive Way!!


It's been cool the last several days PLUS it's mid-September so that's got me thinking about Halloween. OK, I never actually stop thinking about Halloween. Like, ever. I'm always looking for ideas to build new fun props, planning our costumes for the following year, looking for awesomely smarmy and/or truly terrifying scary movies, or looking for great merch from my favorite Halloween/pop culture scary movies, shows, and books. In fact, check out this sweet take-along cup I found at my local drug store the other night.
 
My sweet new Oogie Boogie take-along cup!
 
It's Oogie Boogie!! I can NEVER find anything with Oogie Boogie on it, it's always Jack Skellington. Jack's okay, but I always dug Oogie. I also got a pretty hilarious plush dancing Oogie to match. Sam loves it almost as much as I do. Right now, he's poised right on the sideboard in our living room, in front of a microphone I swiped from Sam's Elvis doll.
 
With Halloween only about a month and a half away, I have some pretty fun ideas for what Jeff and will create this year to join the ranks of my Halloween schwag so stay tuned..........

No comments:

Post a Comment