Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Resolutions.....REAL Ones


My 2015 New Year's resolutions are:
1) Take a class. Art, perhaps. I still want to learn Spanish. I also want to be a better teacher to the boys in my church class so I could learn a new curriculum for them. The possibilities are endless and exciting.
2) Schedule household chores in small daily increments so that I don't feel overwhelmed all in one day.
3) Finish putting all of the pictures and mementos in Sam's baby book. For heaven's sake, he's 3!
4) Add a mile to my runs.
5) Put $50 per pay period aside for next year's Christmas shopping. I did this in 2014 and it was super handy to have a "bank" so Christmas shopping didn't hurt. (One quick note about the $50 per pay period plan. I learned from my mistake this year and will not purchase the Visa gift cards again. When I figured up what I paid in service charges, it was over $125!!!! That makes me ill just thinking about it. It's going to be good old fashioned cash this year!)
6) Chill out. The things that people do and the stuff that happens that pisses me off will NOT exhaust my mental energy.

7) Paint the kitchen cabinets. 
And finally......
8) My special resolution with my sweet, fabulous hubby! 
You remember right Jeff? REALLY looking forward to it. Like really!
Happy 2015!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment