Thursday, December 4, 2014

You Like Me...You Really Like Me!

Ok I admit, I lost my steam. It's been almost 2 months since I wrote anything. Not because I haven't had lots to write about but ugh, life gets downright hectic and I let a little "boo, me" get in the way. I love writing this blog regardless of a million readers or my passionate 2 who have asked me "what happened to your blog?". So, I'm back. With too much to catch up on to write it all here. So instead, there are a couple things that make me really happy today that I want to share (and actually write down, in black and white, for all 2 of you to read) because there's a lot of ick out there online right now.
 
First, this guy:
 
Only finger guns would be cuter!

My hair is getting really long and it's finally the strawberry blond that I've been coveting for far too long!
 
Jeff gets home from yet another work trip tomorrow, yay!!
 
Saturday, my mom, my brother's girlfriend, and I will be having our annual Christmas cookie bake-off night!
 
There is so much Christmas in my house, it's crazy. Like in a really over-the-top, beautiful, exciting way. All those lights and decorations make me warm inside! Here's a little snapshot:
 
This is the prettiest tree I have EVER had!

I bought a new sweater on Small Business Saturday and finally got to wear it today!
 
I've joined the 365 Items in 365 Days decluttering and organizing challenge and it's coming along nicely! Check it out https://www.facebook.com/groups/548997695196098/
 
I finished my December menu planning last night, woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
THIS is my mom's Mrs. Claus hair after a 2 mile Christmas parade float ride:
 
This hair!!!!!

Just yesterday, ANOTHER reader asked me what happened to my blog and got my fire lit again!
 
Life is good. It's all about focusing on the things, no matter how little, that make the day-to-day of it all really awesome!
 
What happened to you today that was great?

No comments:

Post a Comment