Tuesday, January 27, 2015

The Holiday Tree....Take 2....Valentine's Day

Last week, it was time to update the holiday tree for Valentine's Day. I might have gone overboard with this one but Hobby Lobby had SO much cute Valentine's Day stuff that was already 30% off AND I had a coupon. Plus I couldn't pass up the glitter hearts (which I plan on sharing with my brother's fiancé anyway) and the awesome red and pink heart topper!
 
So, here goes:
 
Glitter heart stickers from Dollar Tree: $1.07
Foam heart stickers from Dollar Tree: $1.07
Heart beads from Dollar Tree X 3: $3.20
Puffy red glitter hearts from Hobby Lobby: $5.12
Puffy pink glitter hearts from Hobby Lobby: $5.12
Love sign from Hobby Lobby: $1.40
Red heart topper from Hobby Lobby: $2.09
Pink heart topper from Hobby Lobby: $2.09
Various pink bows, glittery cupids, red and pink jewels: Already had them
This holiday's portion of the tree: $1.67
 
 
Total cost: Approximately $22-23
In my opinion, still not too shabby considering what I've paid for other decorations in the past.
 
Happy decorating!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment