Friday, January 9, 2015

Universe: Feel Like You' Having A Pretty Good Day Do You? Check This Out

So I was having a pretty good day. It's Friday. Jeff's coming home today. I'm excited to get my new couch tomorrow. The farmer's salad with chive dressing I made for lunch is deliciously healthy. AND, I had a great running week.
 
So what happens????????
I lean down to pick up some trash at work and RRRIIIIIPPPPPPP, right down the back seam of my jeans. Well shit!
 
 
I live in the next town over from work. Not really practical to run home and change. I never thought I'd say this. Thank God for that one big box store that's in every small town in America.
 
So now comes the reality check. I'm purposely writing this and publishing it to embarrass myself.
I run because I like it.
I eat (mostly) vegan, 95% vegetarian anyway because you Mr. doc told me it would help.
I went to the doctor to find out about the F-ed up hormones, thyroid, and liver crap I've got going on.
I take the meds and supplements you told me to because you said I would get better, for the last year and almost half!
AND, I drink approximately 128 ounces of water a day so, what the shit universe?
Why is nothing happening? I'm tired, sweaty, itchy, on edge, and fat.
 
Is it the wine? The occasional bread? Fine
Do I need to double the runs? Fine
Do I need to go back to the doctor and rethink my F-ing meds? Fine
 
Get it? I'm mad. Hopping mad. And I'm not going to take this lying down.
 
 
I'm asking questions until I'm blue in the face! I'm giving up lots of stuff already but I'll give up more if I have to! I'll add to the running schedule (and maybe add some yoga to cool the hell down)!
 
Stay tuned. This is not a new year, new me thing. This shit's already been going on for a year and half. This is a quest. A mission. I need answers. Why I'm not getting better with a completely changed EVERYTHING lifestyle? Doesn't it stand to reason that if I change practically everything, SOMETHING should change?
 
First step, schedule a new appointment with my doc because this shit with my liver, hormones, and thyroid isn't working.
Done, see you in 2 1/2 weeks doc.
 
Next step, because I can't run the pissed out of me since I'm wearing my work clothes and I only have 20 minutes left on my lunch hour.........publish this so I am accountable aaaannnnndddd breath.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment