Friday, March 6, 2015

There Are Two Kinds Of Toilet Paper People

I'll bet you thought this was going to be an over/under debate. Nope, there's no debate. It's over. Otherwise you're just wrong!
 
This is a whole different kind of difference. When the toilet paper roll is almost empty but NOT EMPTY at my work, I'll grab another roll and sit it on the back of the toilet or on the sink next to the toilet for when the roll is actually empty. That make me one kind of toilet paper person.
 
Then, there are the "others".
 
These are the people who take the now empty roll off of the wall, put the new roll on, and get all pissed because you didn't throw away the old roll, which wasn't empty when you left it!
 
Seriously.....empty TP :)?!?!?
 
So one of two things happened:
1) The note writer finished the roll but it wasn't quite enough for one potty break, so I should have thrown away a tiny but perfectly serviceable amount of toilet paper, and this was a note writeable offense.
2) There are three women in our office with access to this bathroom. The roll wasn't finished by me. I know the hand-writing on the note so it wasn't her. Soooo, I guess the third party could have finished the roll and not replaced it.
 
BUT....
 
The note is to "ladies", so I've been attacked and must defend myself.
Plus, there's another level to the defense of myself in this instance. I've been sick for days. Actually went home one of the days I felt so hammered horse-shitty. At no point do I remember taking my yuck out on anyone. Just sat over here, in my own germs and misery. Note writer came to work sick today, vocally and whiny sick. Then took the time to leave the bathroom, get paper and a pen, and write the note before heading home to get better.
 
But that's a whole different "two kinds of people" story............................

No comments:

Post a Comment