Friday, March 6, 2015

Things That Are Tripping My Trigger Today

 1) My new St. Patrick's Day mug. I searched for a good four years for the perfect St. Patrick's Day mug and now, it's mine! It's even cooler in this pic because it's flanked by Cholula which is excellent on EVERYTHING and my electric pencil sharpener because I'm old school when it comes to my pencils!
 
My lucky Leprechaun mug
 
2) My new bomb ass Coach that I got last night at a silent auction fundraiser for our area women's shelter. A new purse for me at a really, really, really, really good price, and 100% of my donation going to women who are working hard to rebuild their lives. Win-win!
 
 
3) This tea towel embroidery pattern I'm totally going to buy and make for someone for Christmas. How can I not?!?!
 
Dog faced girl tea towel awesomeness!
 
 4) Animal shaming sights are hysterical. Ghostbusters kicks ass. The marriage of the two is epic.
 
Gate keeper or key master?

5) T minus 36 days and counting until Game of Thrones is back on!!!
 
Tyrion and Cersei


What's tripping your trigger right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment