Friday, May 30, 2014

A Few Of My Favorite Things Friday

Books! I love the way they feel, the way they smell, the way a stack of old books looks on a bookshelf. And, oh yea, the reading!
 
 
Stars! Whether jewelry, print, lights, trinkets, or most especially, the night sky, I'm a fan. Jeff found me a blue Druzy star very similar to this ring but it's a pendent and it's one of my favorite pieces ever!

 
Zombies! I love the movies, the shows, the books, the graphic novels, I love it all!
I would apologize for the language in the second picture but anyone who was watching that episode of the Walking Dead was thinking the EXACT SAME THING!! 

 
The Undercut! I seriously don't think there's a sexier, more classic haircut on a man.

 
Turquoise! Nugget style turquoise always looks beautiful, no matter the occasion, outfit, or style. The bracelet in the middle is mine and the other two pieces, well, they will be mine!

 
Aluminum Christmas trees! I am still on the hunt but this retro beauty will grace our holiday decorations someday.
 
 
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Vernis à Lèvres Glossy Stain in #11 Rouge Gouache. This is the absolute most beautiful product! The color goes with almost anything, it lasts for a long time and does stain as it fades.
 
 
 
I'm getting #9 Rouge Laque and #27 Peche Cerra Colla next!
 
I'd love to hear about some of you favorite things!

No comments:

Post a Comment