Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Rangling Tangling Hair

I was getting my hair colored last week (sadly, hair doesn't really, actually come in the particular shade of red that I'm partial to)
: observe:
  and was introduced to the most wonderful thing! My hairdresser, Jade, was brushing me out after washing the color out of my hair and the hair brush literally glided through my wet hair. Now, I've got that texture of hair that regardless of circumstances (wet, dry, slept on, sitting still for an hour, doesn't matter) gets awful snarls so I had to know what magic she possessed. Turns out it's the U Smooth Wet Brush. Get it HERE or ask your stylist.
 
Wet Brush
 
Since I don't plan on changing my long hair status now that Sam is out of the stickiest finger stage, I had to have it immediately. Jade is that wonderful kind of stylist who loves to help her clients get whatever they need to have beautiful hair so she offered to pick one up for me. Ladies, stylists of this sort of caliber do exist and they are indispensable. Seriously, I know people who drive an hour or two for the level of service that I luckily only have to go 20 minutes to receive!
 
I received it yesterday and used it for the first time this morning. Thank goodness I had a new beauty product to try out, and ultimately love, this morning because otherwise, it could have been a mildly depressing morning. When I pulled the shower curtain open to get in, it looked like someone had been murdered in there overnight. My, not cheap :(, red tinted shampoo popped open and ran down the wall and entire length of the floor of the shower creating a blood spill effect. Crap!
 
 BUT, the brush, it made me happy. I love it so much, I might retire my detangling comb. I'm definitely throwing out the two brushes I have that came from the drug store and promised painless, low-hair-loss detangling.
Sadly for him, Sam got my hair texture, so now that I'm positive it fabulousness was not a fluke, I'll be getting one for his bathroom too. It's that good!

2 comments:

  1. OMG I can only imagine what your shower looked like!! Not fun to wake up to but pretty funny to see, I imagine.

    ReplyDelete