Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Where The Hell Is The Tape?!?!?

I absolutely love it when you accidently run across an organizing solution when you're seeking out a different solution. Two birds, one stone! A couple months ago, I was looking for a hanging organizer for my nail polishes. You know the kind, see through plastic pockets, hangs on the back of the door. I sadly didn't find what I was looking for, not that day anyway BUT what I did find was this. Unfortunately Target doesn't sell this online but I found a similar one HERE. It's a 2 pack, but surely another use can be found for the extra.....pants maybe?! It would also work for scarves, ties, chunky necklaces that won't fit in the jewelry box, or spools of ribbon.
I am madly in love with the saying "a place for everything, and everything in it's place". The place for tape in our house was EVERYWHERE! Or maybe NOWHERE I could find is a better way to say that. Now, it all hangs right there, together, neat, on the back of the utility room door. I even put my kitchen twine and a little pair of scissors there so I can always find just what I need.


Tape Organization
 
You'll never dig through 7 drawers, the tool box, under the sink, the craft room, and the wrapping drawer again.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment