Friday, May 23, 2014

A Few Of My Favorite Things Friday

When Sam makes this face my heart soars. I love his excited and exciting little heart!
 
Trent Reznor did it for me then, and he does it for me now!
Trent Reznor

MANY have tried, few have managed to be as brilliant as these three, all at once, in the boys comedy playground of the time. Maybe it was the 70s, not-ready-for-prime-time-players zeitgeist, maybe it was a soul's deal, or maybe, it just was........
Jane, Lorraine, and Gilda
Could Peter Stormare be any more brilliant?
Peter Stormare

I get to be whatever, or whomever, I want on Halloween.
Paper Mache Pumpkins

The very first time I ever loved Norman Reedus. The rest of the cast was brilliant too! Check out Billy Connolly's performance as a criminal psychopath.
Boondock Saints

Orange roses remind me of two of my favorite women in comedy history, Lucille Ball and Carol Burnett. They also just feel warm and lovely.

I wish I had 100 crocks to store absolutely everything in!

I'd love to hear about some of your favorite things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment