Friday, June 6, 2014

A Few Of My Favorite Things Friday

Maybelline #645 Red Revival. This is the PERFECT old Hollywood red. You will not be sorry you added this to your make-up bag!
 
Maybelline #645 Red Revival
 
Pickles are my favorite. Whole, spears, gherkins, cornichons, chips, slices, dill, Kosher, Polish, hot, garlic, I love them all but I draw the line at sweet pickles. Blech! McClure's Pickles are hands down the best pickles I've EVER had. Do yourself a favor, and get some!

 
Rock cottages. I dream of a romantic little deep woods cottage. For a weekend trip try the Rock Cottage Gardens B&B in Eureka Springs. The Aspen Cottage is my favorite! I had my babymoon there. 

Rock Cottage Gardens B&B-Eureka Springs
 
Office supplies....all of them! It may be an actual obsession. I get a little manic at Office Depot and Office Max.
 
 
The Killer. Something about Jerry Lee I can't quite explain. I have seen him at Memphis in May 3 times and he's a mean old codger but when he puts his hands on the piano, I forgive him.

Jerry Lee Lewis
 
The Dark Crystal. Jim Henson created something really beautiful here. I even had a dog named Fizz-Gig in college.
 
The Dark Crystal
 
I'd love to hear about some of your favorite things!

No comments:

Post a Comment