Tuesday, June 10, 2014

There Are Freakin Hair Ties EVERWHERE!!!!

Week 2 of my 52 weeks of organization is a simple one. Simple, but brilliant!
 
A Dollar Tree carabiner clip
+
Approximately 75 hours of collecting a thousand stray hair ties, pony tail holders, rubber bands, elastics....whatever you call them
+
Approximately 3 seconds of threading the ties onto the carabiner
=
I've got you now my pretties!
 
Organized Hair Ties
 
I realized AFTER I took the photo above that I missed 2. There they are, the sneaky jerks, right next to 3 (of 300) little clips. What to do with those, what to do?

 
I'd seen this on a number of boards and organizing sites and it just made good sense. There's even a hook on the bottom of the dish that currently holds 3 little clips, 2 hair ties, and 1 Command hook (I'm sure I meant to hang that somewhere but I honestly can't remember). Perfect to hang the carabiner from and not take up drawer space!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment