Thursday, June 19, 2014

Keeping The Monsters Away

It hasn't happened a lot, but a couple times recently, Sam has mentioned monsters so I decided to arm our house to fight them if it should come up again! I had a spray bottle that had been washed out and was waiting for a new project already on hand. I also already had black duct tape on my tape organizer (see awesome tape organizer on previous blog post HERE) and if your house is anything like mine, TONS of stickers including the letter stickers to spell out "Monster Spray". Check out the final product.
 

 
We haven't had to use it, and mostly I hope we don't, but I do think it turned out really cute and once wouldn't break my heart. In the meantime, I'm ready to fight anything that might be in Sam's closet or under his bed!
 
Side note: I swear I'm not a terrible mommy :). I don't actually want Sam to feel fear. I  just want us to get to use a cute, free-to-make-because-I-already-had-the-supplies, item.

No comments:

Post a Comment