Monday, June 9, 2014

Rosacea Can Suck It!

Rosacea can be easily managed through diet, environmental factors...... I almost made it through that with a straight face. Not really, it's a raging pain in the ass (face really) and looks like crap. I finally found a cleanser/moisturizer line in Obagi that keeps it from it's worst but I still want to not have to look at it! Enter a fabulous little product from Sephora (where else), Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer. I use powder foundation over it and although I'm not exactly photo finish when I've got it on, I don't have great big, obvious red splotches on my face. I'll take it!
Smashbox Color Correcting Primer
 
They have a whole line to correct all kinds of issues. Check it out! I highly recommend both Obagi and Smashbox if you are plagued with Rosacea because Rosacea can suck it!
 
In other news, I had a fabulous weekend. Unfortunately Jeff had to leave for eight days in England but before he did, we got to take Sam fishing for the first time. He LOVED the worms.
 
Look at dis worm Mooooooom!
 
I know it doesn't look like it but I caught him mid "look at dis Mooooom". AND he caught a fish. Well sort of, daddy helped.......a lot. But he was really proud and said it made him a "big boy". Yes, my son, you are a big boy. Now stop growing so fast! My sis-in-law has a little gallery of the cousins and wanted one of each "kissing a fish". Sam wasn't so sure but he played along.
 
Kiss the Fish!
 
Afterwards my lunch fortune read:

 
Isn't that the truth!
 
Sam was feeling a little sad last night, missing Daddy. Mommy has just the thing, pillow forts!!
 
Seriously, how cute is he?!?
 
I got a big smile out of him and he slept well after all.
Mission accomplished!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment